Monday, May 10, 2010

$ingle Lady #1: Back on the Market

Following in $L#6's footsteps, IMF and I decided to separate last week. Details of the breakup are locked in $ealed record$, but we're releasing a joint statement through our reps that the split was amicable, but that we will not remain friends. Circumstances are external...involving a cross-country move, which is too bad since I really do think we liked each other.

Back in the game, loyal readers, just in time for the fun and flirty $ummer months! Unfortunately, eHarmz subscription ran out during my dating pha$e, so I'll have to turn to more traditional forms of lurking for men.

With my quarter-century looming in about a month, bring on savethedating?

xo,
$L#1

4 comments:

  1. Well, for the sake of the blog (book), that's good news. Again, I THINK YOUR MOTHER SHOULD PAY FOR A NEW DATING SITE. Can you contact Bethany on Housewives of NYC, I quite like her. She might have someone for you. Don't call Jill, she's a controlling baby ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've met Bethany actually, and Jill and Bobby Zarin (he really is as greasy as he looks in person...). Unfortunately we don't run in close enough circles for me to call in a dating favor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you've met bethany?????????? I love her. I'm coming to NYC June 27, I need an invite. Get me one, and I'll pay for two sites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But if it's not a close enough circle....I'll settle for my favorite Parkies...

    ReplyDelete