Tuesday, April 6, 2010

$ingle lady #2 - eH IS SO SNEAKY and I am PISSED

So my eH membership was "paid through April 6." I went in to cancel today. They had already auto-renewed me and charged my credit card for 96 more dollars. That is too many dollars. NO NO NO NO I did not feel like spending my day on the phone with these bastards. I should have cancelled yesterday but I was too busy buying new sunglasses in NJ. Woooo tax-free clothes shopping.

ASSUMING I'm able to remove this charge, I would like to present you with the full economic analysis of my 3-month eH membership, which cost $120:

2 beers on Ben: $8
2 drinks on Pete: $10
0 drinks on sssshiv: $0
3 champagne cocktails and appetizers on CC: ~$50
1 indian dinner on CC: ~$35
~5 strong beers and 1 cheese platter on CCC: ~$40
1 Brooks Brothers tie: apparently $75

TOTAL: $218 (...$143 pre-tie)

So I guess it was worth it?

-$L#2

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you had me laughing out loud about the tie. Yeah, it really did cost $75, unless he bought it at the outlet. $ingle Lady #1 seems to have done better financially (and, apparently, romantically), but you both did a wonderful job entertaining your loyal readers. On my enjoyment scale, it was worth every penny you spent. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete