Monday, February 8, 2010

$ingle lady #2 - Snowtorious BIG


Sorry for being a delinquent poster, but I was away from my computer for a solid 3 days due to Snowtorious BIG 2K10 in DC. By the way, this was a super-fun weekend where I was reminded once again how much I love my $ingle and non$ingle lady and d00d friends. We should get stranded together more often. (My friend L who has a great blog of her own, has more snowy pics).

Upon returning to my eH page late last night, I found that nothing really earth-shattering had happened in my absence. I had been matched with some ugly-to-average-looking guys, who as usual loved their families and traveling. eH is starting to put me to sleep. I've a few new communications to keep going, one funny guy named Pete but overall ehhhhh. Finding my soul mate is getting kind of boring.

In other news I brought LB to hang out with some of my friends and he seemed to do okay. Oh, I assume he's no longer mad at me. Sometimes it's hard to remember how to date in a world where I expect people to be in constant textual communication with me just because I am attached to my Blackberry with nothing better to do...this often results in me deciding to purge my phone of boys' phone numbers so that my fingers (which have a mind of their own, especially after a few beers) can't do too much damage. Probably I should just learn some self-control instead, but I know myself too well.

$L#2

No comments:

Post a Comment