Monday, March 22, 2010

$ingle lady #2: two-date curse

I'm just not sure if I'll ever make it past two dates with a guy. CC and I seem to have fizzled out, although he did send me a text at 2:30am on Friday. I'm sorry, did I miss the part when we progressed to booty-call-status? Considering he didn't even try to kiss me on the first two dates, I found this a bit forward.

I've been traveling and not in DC, and today finally took some time to catch up with my matches. One, who I thought was promising and cute, AND who said his favorite Christmas movies are Home Alone and Die Hard (major props for counting both of these as xmas flicks), has closed me. The reason? "Because I was put on hold." Now we have discussed the "Final Message" options here at AT$L several times, and none of them are "Wait! I was just busy! Don't be impatient, I'm ready to respond!" There's basically no way I can say that, unless I say "I think we had potential" or some shit like that. So I guess it was not meant to be. Because really, I took so long to answer the questions because they were too hard. I literally spent 20 minutes searching for the response I wrote to someone else when asked "What are the three best traits you have to offer?" so I could copy and paste instead of thinking about it again.

Sorry for being MIA, I have more things to say stored up for later today,
$L#2

No comments:

Post a Comment