Friday, March 26, 2010

$ingle lady #4 has no pity

Leo: so one date and thats it huh...
Why do boys take this approach with girls?? Guilt-tripping me into going out with you is no way into this $ingle lady's heart. I just received this gchat from my friend Leo and it has really put a crimp in my Thursday afternoon.
Speaking with a fellow $L, I copied and pasted the above statement to which she replied:

C: honestly, i hate when guys take that approach, like "oh, i feel bad for you now so of course ill go on second date."

It's true though! Yes, I have been not initiating gchats with him, but I didn't reject him for a second date. He had asked me last week if I was interested in going out for dinner, I had legitimate plans each night with friends to do something (which is when he dropped the second question about my eH dating escapades), and I haven't heard from him since! This gchat is DEFINITELY not dignified a response.

PS. I received a match this week named Zeke. Hello character from a Goosebumps novel.

PPS. I also received an awkward bbm this morning from my old friend W (see ranting blog post from several weeks ago). IGNORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment