Friday, January 22, 2010

$ingle lady #2: The games we play

I want my friend F to become $ingleD00d#1. This conversation gives a nice glimpse into his dating style:

F:
ok so this semi blind date…i decided nothing is blind anymore cause of facebook
me:
good point, go on
F:
anyway so we went out and it was really good, i think we were at the place for 5 hours...and i dunno i guess thats my story
me:
nice…so when was that
F:
umm last tuesday
me:
2nd date?
F:
i kind of went cold, mostly on purpose...she texted me saturday but she was way east side so we didnt meet up
me:
ah…on purpose like you didnt want to see her again
F:
nah just cause i was being chachy
me:
ooh…so even if you like her you go cold for 1+ week? yikes
F:
well it was tuesday...she texted me right after the date saying "great date :)"
me:
zoinks i would not do that
F:
i mean most girls wouldnt
F:
was i expecting it, of course
me:
haha
F:
so i was just like ill just kind of wait
me:
i thought my date was good last night
F:
if she didnt text last weekend i would have called or texted her...go on
me:
and i thought afterwards "gosh I hope he doesnt text me 'nice meeting you' or some shit" because then i'd have to stop liking him
F:
yeah i mean we were kind of drunk by the end of the night and honestly it was an awesome date
me:
well you cant like her that much
F:
i dont

No comments:

Post a Comment