Tuesday, February 2, 2010

$ingle Lady #1: Has found her own "Slampiece"

Like $L#2, eHarmz has given up on sending me new matches, subtly telling me to play with the 200 or so they've already sent me instead. Considering I've closed 143, and have 9 in limbo, I really only have 24 that I'm actively pursuing. In fairness, I also got lazy, leaving everyone in limbo and not really bothering to check out my matches as instructed.

Sunday I spent all day in bed, lazily ordering delivery hot dogs and mac n'cheese from downstairs, so I went through some of my limbo matches. John, 28, is a "slampiece." He is hot in all five of his photos, in 5 different angles. Plus 1. In one, he's holding a child (gingerly, to prove it's not his). Plus 2. In another, he is at the US Open. Plus 3. He also drinks "several times a week" like me, which makes me feel better. Plus 4. He's only 5'10". Minus 1, but still a solid plus 3 overall. Of course, I wanted to fast track him to give my proposal immediately, but decided to try to play hard to get by sending him a Cosmo quiz instead. Still waiting for a response.

Other Updates:

No response to my last Thursday email from Chris. Hope he's busy deposing and not blowing me off.

Yesterday, in a fit of giggles with coworkers over some of my closed matches' profile photos (sorry, it's mean, but still funny), I "nudged" Andrew (cute, in beginning stages of communication), which as we know from SL#2 is the cardinal sin of eHarmony, but come on - the button was so big and orange and tempting...and he promptly Closed me. However, he did provide a Closed email that he was "pursuing another relationship" as opposed to "you're a crazy impatient b*tch" which I appreciated.

Bill and Alan are both in "Open email" limbo. No one wants to make the first move. It's my turn, but they're supposed to be Men. Maybe the next time I'm drunk I'll send an opening line...

'til next time,
$ingle Lady #1

1 comment:

  1. The Moral Compass is weighing in here...I sincerely hope the next time you're drunk is a very long time coming. An unwise position on many, many levels.

    ReplyDelete