Wednesday, February 3, 2010

$ingle lady #2 does not play well with others

"I put them through a test. We talk politics, we talk sports, I punch him in the arm. If he doesn't whine about it, he passes." - Mike, The Real World DC

Mike said this moments ago about the date he brought back to the house tonight on The Real World. As it turns out, we have similar criteria for men. Unfortunately, I am concerned that LB did not pass the test. Politics - check. Sports - check. Takes a punch - ehhhh?

So I may have been a little sassy with LB...you might even say mean. But he was being a baby about choosing a restaurant. And then he and his friend were being kind of annoying. So I let him know (joking, or so I thought). Now I haven't talked to him since Sunday, a stark contrast to when he was telling me how great I was on Saturday. And that TRICKSTER! I didn't even think I liked him but now I'm wondering why he hasn't called...booo.

I'm trying to learn from these dates, I really am. So far I've learned, don't be so mean. And don't talk too much (example: Ben). But I can't help thinking, shouldn't he be able to take a punch? I know guys have sensitive egos but if he's actually mad about it, then it confirms my statement that he's a GIANT BABY. And I'm probably not getting any nicer, so the third date might only be worse.

Snooki "wahhh,"
-$L#2

No comments:

Post a Comment