Sunday, February 21, 2010

$ingle lady #2: one weekend, two dates

zzzzZZZzzzZZZZZ

Okay that's my update of the Pete date.

Crispin tonight. Let's hope I have more to say about this one.

-$L#2

UPDATE: After getting dressed I've been inspired to write a bit more. At some point over the last few years I decided to stop stressing out about what to wear when meeting a boy. If I own it, it should be acceptable. These are the clothes I wear, and to wear something else would be misleading. If a boy doesn't like what I wear on our first date, then he probably won't like what I wear on the second date, and so on. And clothes that make you look fat? I'm over that too. If you're not fat, you probably don't look fat. If you're fat, you might look fat. There are certain styles that look terrible on me, but again, those styles are probably not hanging in my closet. However I am a bigger fan of after-work-dates than these weekend dates, since I have approximately 500 work outfits, and like two casual shirts. Hmm would it be weird to meet someone for a drink on a Sunday in my favorite suit...

No comments:

Post a Comment