Wednesday, January 27, 2010

$ingle lady #2 does not want to think about being a widow

Maybe the weirdest answer I've gotten to the question "What do you think of the concept of soul mates?" came last night (after I got home from hanging out with my new favorite man Marshall - my kickboxing instructor). I've been asking all of my matches the same questions so that I can adequately compare them, apples to apples. I suppose with this one I am looking to weed out weirdos who think that there is one, and only one, magical person out there for everyone, because I'm not down with that idea. Anyway last night some guy (I can't keep up with their names any longer) chose to write in his own response rather than choosing one of eHz answers. It read:

"a person could have several soulmates but once one is found that is it unless they pass away than anothe might be found."

What??? Other than not knowing the appropriate use of 'then' vs. 'than,' this is a little weird, right? It rubbed me the wrong way and when I read it to Roomie J, she told me to immediately close this match (which I did). I'm sorry but bringing up death in your eHarmz cosmo quiz is just a little morbid.

Stayin' alive,
$L#2

No comments:

Post a Comment