Friday, January 29, 2010

$ingle lady #2...is the only $ingle lady posting

My new plan is to see how many ridiculous things I can say on eHarmony before 1. they somehow intervene because they are the Big Brother of dating Web sites or 2. every man I'm matched with things I'm a total freak. Enter Pete from Alexandria, who wanted to know the 3 best traits I had to offer a 'partner' (I hate that word). I decided that Pete was funny based on his answer to my selected question "Describe your ideal man/woman" to which he responded "My ideal man is a cross between Chuck Norris and John Stamos." This made me think of my absolute favorite website, http://www.wwujd.com/.



Anyway since he seemed funny I responded "My extensive fantasy football trophy case, love of washing dishes, and killer rack. I mean...I'm loving, caring, and sensitive."

No comments:

Post a Comment