Tuesday, January 26, 2010

$ingle lady #2 finds love

Take back anything bad I've ever said about eH. They've done it! My soul mate! I can hear wedding bells ringing!

For reference, my profile reads: The most important thing that $L#2 is looking for in a person is: Good grammar and self-confidence

Enter, Matt (this must be Matt #7 by now)...

The one thing Matt is most passionate about: Grammar --- SWOON!
The most important thing that Matt is looking for in a person is: self confidence
The most influential person in Matt's life has been: Ted Striker (if you only knew how sick I am of reading 'my grandfather bc he was in WWII,' 'my sister because she's always there for me,' and the ever-popular 'high-school basketball coach')


Maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but I threw caution to the wind and went right to message communication with this one (Subject line: what is your opinion on serial commas?). I'm giddy with excitement to hear back!

No comments:

Post a Comment