Saturday, January 16, 2010

$ingle Lady #1: I am not attractive to people from Staten Island

It's official. I am not attractive to people from Staten Island (note: not "not attracted to," although so far the Eharmony variety hasn't been promising). I've been Closed by every single match from there. Guess my dream to live like the Jersey Shore (or at least date The Situation) isn't going to work out. PJ, from somewhere far off in New Jersey Closed communication because the physical distance between us is too great - and at a healthy 5'7" I couldn't agree more.

Dustin hasn't responded to my email. I'm concerned he's been scared off by my Grand Disclaimer and may not do that again. Sorry Moral Compasses. On the other hand, he could be waiting for his better half, Alan to make a move. My conspiracy paranoia is starting to get the best of me though, as I'm 99% certain I saw Neal in DSW today, and promptly ran away.

In an effort to expand my hobbies so I have something to respond when guys ask me what I do in my free time, I purchased extremely adorable workout gear today - mostly in an attempt to placate all my matches who enjoy "running in Central Park" with their dates. The poor guys won't know what hit them when I stroll up, wheezing from the walk from the subway, sweating and red faced like no other. At least I'll have a cute top on. Dating is exhausting!

'til next time,
$ingle Lady #1

No comments:

Post a Comment