Friday, February 19, 2010

$ingle Lady #1 has found her perfect match on eHarmony...and he closed her

The first thing people notice about Scott is:

when they finally come to their senses after being blown away by my hurricane of beauty, people probably do a double take to see if my looks are for real. Eventually they will of course figure out that I am awesome.

The last book Scott read and enjoyed:

I am currentty pacing myself through the Lorax by Dr. Seuss. I am particularly fond of the brown barbaloots in their barbaloot suits.

He is most thankful for his enthusiasm.

He is wearing seersucker in not one, but three of his photos.

He lists his location as "City that Never Sleeps, New York."

Other than his lack of attention to detail (note: "I am currentty" instead of "currently" is not a typo on my part. It's a direct copy/paste), he sounds right up my alley. Because there's no such thing as female dignity on eHarmony, I'm going to go ahead and slap down my "Send Final Message" card and call him out on it.

Potential date plans with lawyer for Weds, although now I know better than to tell people that so shhh. I've also procured a real AOL email address from him with which to now communicate. After all this back and forth he'd better at least be interesting...

xo,
$L#1

No comments:

Post a Comment