Monday, February 15, 2010

$ingle Lady #5 - Getting Lazy

I am overwelmed with eH. There are less than 24 hours left in free communication weekend and I haven't found the man of my dreams. Here are some highlights from my search:

Tom 26 from Chicago- He is a CPA and is inspired by the 80's flick Teen Wolf. I'm in love. We've been communicating via eHarmz' questionnaires but neither of us have taken it to the next step.

Tom 35 from Niles- I closed this match due to our age difference; eharmz asks why you are closing this match... I usually choose "other" but this time I chose the age diff. This morning I received a message from Tom saying, "age isn't anthing but a number. good luck with your search." Shoot, I'm being too picky.

Michael 30 from Chicago- He is an attorney. Loves his dog- only lady in his life. He enjoys running. This one could have potential. He sounds ambitious and financially sound. I can deal with his love for dogs. I LOVE when people LOVE their dogs. and I enjoy running too...I sent my responses to his questions and have yet to hear his responses to mine. Fingers crossed.

In other news outside of the eHarmz realm, one of the (cute) external auditors I work with popped in my office, asked standard work question then asked about my weekend. I was hoping he would just end all of this, ask me to lunch, and I could avoid the whole eHarmony biz. But sigh, he was just killing time before his monday morning meeting with my boss. The whole time he spoke I couldn't help but wonder if he was on eH and noticed I was on it since my name isn't pretty traditional. I'm probably being paranoid.

So since work blocks eH, I can't keep up correspondence with my suitors. I'll have to do some mad eH'ing when I get home. In the meantime, I'll be deciding whether or not I will pay the money and add faces to names.

Hoping these boyz aren't WOOF,
SL5

No comments:

Post a Comment