Monday, February 15, 2010

$ingle lady #2 wants to snack on Crispix

Crispin's answers to my questions require NO EXPLANATION. He is the winner:

What is your favorite Christmas movie and why?I'm very tempted to say Bad Santa, but I really don't think that counts as a Christmas movie. I do, however, have a soft spot for Home Alone, and an even softer spot for TBS who finds it in their hearts to miraculously play it every 3 weeks. I love it because: 1) I thought it was absolutely hysterical at the ripe age of 8 (or whenver it was released) and continue to use the line "Buzz your girlfriend... Woof" at every chance I can get 2) It trained me in case of the unlikely event that my house was besieged when I, too, was home alone 3) I am obsessed with my family (I love them to death) and think it's your typical feel-good story. You know, kid doesn't know just how good he's got it until it's almost too late? If my family vanished, I'd freak out
Tell me about a word that you have invented or changed the meaning of. Define and use in a sentence.I've tried to coin the phrase "Tater-totally" for months now (pr. tay-ter-tah-tuh-lee). It's a combination of tater tots and totally, and for some reason I thought it was completely genius. Nobody else does, though, and I've had a really tough time spreading the good word. Or bad word in this case. Ex. in sentence: "You're going to the mall today? Gosh, I'd tater-TOTally love to go with you!" My more successful words that I've created include Rapterrific (Raptor, Terrific), T-Rexcellent (I trust you can guess that one), Spandexcellent, and many more. I'm a bit of a wordsmith.
$wEEt DrEaMz!$L#2

1 comment: