Wednesday, February 17, 2010

$ingle lady #5 is out of commission for the next week

So I haven't paid my eHarm dues but can still see new matches, brief summaries of my suitors and receive communication requests. It has been 3 days since I have had this tease of a version of eH. I'll admit, part of me wants to pay, see some faces, and continue finding my soul mate.

So here is my status: Monday night was my last chance to communicate. I quickly responded to all open communications I had with the fellas. I sent Teen Wolf my must haves/cant stands. I went over the remaining matches that had not requested communication. Out of the 10 or so, I chose one I was going to proactively send an icebreaker too. (Call me old fashion, but I wait for the boys to seek me). My choice was Billy a 26 year old MED student. Mom and Dad always wanted me to marry a doctor!!! He hasn't responded yet :( On Monday, I received communication requests along with responses from previous matches. AARON decided he wanted to accelerate things and go straight to e-mailing. I'm weary since I have no idea what he looks like (i'm shallow. sue me.) Tuesday morning, at 7:15 am Teen Wolf sent me his must haves/ can't stands. BUT ALAS, do to my unpaid status, I couldn't see his responses. Wednesday, I got another round of matches... A couple Jims... automatic close, and some others...

So IDK, I'm getting kind of bored with eH and am STILL pondering officially signing up. I am developing a level 3 crush on my work buddy. (Level 3 is you smile when you see them and want to know more little facts about him. It isn't a hardcore level 5 type crush because you don't start choosing cute outfits in the hopes you'd see him that day.) Today I learned WB (work buddy) is catholic ZING, and LOVES meat. As it is Ash Wednesday today, we Caths had to abstain from meat. WB gave himself a pat on the back for not having meat today since he hearts it. I'm not sure if my crush is real though. Since my work environment is biz profesh, he has to wear a suit. This automatically makes him really cute. I also am on the fence about joining due to this pressing responsibility of studying like WHOA for my upcoming CPA exam. I'm taking it February 26 (WISH ME LUCK!). For those that know me, you know I'm a horrible test taker, it has taken me awhile to pass these SOB's and I'm pretty much set on taking/passing all 4 sections. Giving up just isn't an option. So I am focusing on that for the next week and half. Then I will resume my online dating/blogging. My BFF's seriously asked me if I wanted 3 months of eH as my birthday present. I laughed for a good 5 minutes because I seemed like this poor, no friends in the new city, charity case... Ty from Clueless if you will... (Is it too soon to mention Brittany Murphs?) I may take them up on this offer though. THen I can spend the $120 on this new J.Crew dress I have been eying for any future dates! As you can see this last paragraph is just my thoughts running 100 mph which is my cue to bounce and study!!!


Until February 27,

Senorita Cinco

No comments:

Post a Comment