Friday, February 19, 2010

$ingle lady #2 is not adding you to her address book

eH is making me realize that I'm obtaining a lot of phone numbers. I don't really want to add all of you to my phone. For example, Ben. Now I have this floater, Ben, who clearly is not going to call me again. What a waste of an entry. So, I'm meeting up with area code 231 (aka Pete) tonight for a drink. Until things progress, that's all he is to me.

Speaking of phone numbers, I gave mine to a cute boy last weekend (non-eH), but have not heard back. I think my convo with L will suffice:

me: im excited to go out tonight
L: me too i need to meet some more gents, i was pretty successful last friday
me: i met this kid who A works with?
L: none of them called, but i talked to like 10
me: he was so cute and got my #
L: oh yeah? name?
me: but then i wouldnt shut up about triathalons
L: hhahahaa
me: so i think he decided not to call... i mean he was training for one
and i was like, oh let me be less self-absorbed and talk about his interests
L: hahaha
me: but then i just was like running triathalons blah blah blah
and the KICKER was that bc of said tri he wasn't drinking
i certainly was
L: hahahaha

Sooo yeah I'm still pretty bad at this. Tonight I'm going to be a good listener, I swear.

-le deux

1 comment:

  1. This makes it sounds like all I do is say "hahahaha."

    Which is pretty accurate, actually.

    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete