Monday, February 15, 2010

$ingle lady #2 on $erial daters

Ah Valentine's Day engagements. I won't hate on them, because I'm pretty sure every girl says she doesn't want to get engaged on Valentine's Day/Christmas/birthday/Arbor Day until it happens to her and then it was OMG SOO perfect!! A girl with whom the $ingle ladies went to college got engaged yesterday, and I'm pretty sure she's had no less than 7 boyfriends she was definitely going to marry. What's the deal with these girls, and how do they always hook a new one so fast? The concept of serial dating doesn't baffle me (it makes sense that you're used to spending lots of time with someone), but the concept of finding one man after another who wants to be in a super-serious relationship, does.

Also, to my dismay, posting my address on my eH profile did not result in any bouquets of roses coming my way. I promptly took it down anyway because I thought it might give any post-V-day suitors the wrong idea. I have a new match named CRISPIN. I was so ready to make fun of him and close him, but he seems kinda great. He's 6'4" with blue eyes and admits in his profile that he'd like to become a billionaire by combining his love of sports, politics and religion. I'm down with that. We're progressing quickly through guided comm. so we'll see what happens. I've already developed a slew of nicknames for when we're in love, including Crispin Cremes.

No comments:

Post a Comment