Friday, March 5, 2010

Another Interesting Link...

Friend of $ingle Ladies A sent this link long ago -

http://wamu.org/programs/dr/10/02/10.php#31804

Interesting podcast on internet dating. Pause your Pandoras, plug in those headphones, and check it out!

Date #3 with lawyerboy tonight. He called last night to set it up. Heart that he takes charge, picking the place before he'd even picked up the phone. But, accommodating as it's in my neighborhood and he got my help on the time. Obvs I put him on speakerphone conference so that all my co-workers could participate. Then J started giggling and I had to hang up on them. I'm also dragging him kicking and screaming into the pop culture world by insisting he "prep for court" (where he is all day today) by watching The Deep End on ABC. Discussion points will follow at dinner.

After tonight, I'll probably officially pass the sideline goal of hitting a positive ROI mark making my eHarmz journey a fiscally responsible decision. Which, unfortunately, sounded a lot less shallow to me before there was a face to that ROI...

xo,
$L#1

No comments:

Post a Comment