Thursday, March 4, 2010

$ingle Lady #4 is THAT guy

Or girl in my case.

The clock reads 12:18am and I wish I could say I am just getting home from my date with Leo. Alas I have failed to participate in Date Week 2010 and am now THAT guy/girl who flakes on their date for an excuse that seems so lame.

I also had a debbie downer sort of day, I can sympathize with you $L5, so needless to say I wasn't really in the date-y mood. But we were meeting for drinks and I was definitely up for the drinks part. But I had gotten word that I had to return to the office for work tonight. I figured I could make it a short trip, but ended up leaving at 10:30. Too late for a date, leaving Leo "frustrated" as he put it in the text.

In retrospect, signing up for eH during tax season probably wasn't the best idea since my schedule is unpredictable and can't exactly make plans since I'm usually on someone else's schedule. To his credit, he was very understanding about the whole thing and already has a sense as to how my job is during this time of year. And we are both busy the next few nights so the next date is TBA and essentially the ball is in my court to make it happen since I am now THAT girl.

With that, my date outfit is wasted and I'm sure he is tallying the negative points against me already.

Datele$$,

$L #4

No comments:

Post a Comment