Thursday, March 4, 2010

$ingle lady #2 has an idea

So. I think that there should be an eHarmony-ish website for finding an SGF: sassy gay friend. My BFF made an SGF last weekend in NYC and I was really jealous. They danced the night away at the Ritz. It was magical. Last night I made a new SGF and we talked about how luxurious the pants of the Banana Repulic monogram collection are (also I met some new friends who read the blog - woo!). He talked in his fake Minnesota lady accent, and I used my alter-ego "Pearl" who is a New Jersey 65-year-old yenta. We also drank champagne (and too many other drinks when I decided the 'tender was cute).

Just like in that video, having an SGF is key. They tell you when your hair looks great, when it looks terrible, and when you're being a silly bitch. But finding an SGF isn't always easy, so I think there should be a Web site for that. Go.

Countdown to CC date!!!
SL#2

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree $L#2, and I think this video should be the first advertising campaign material for the site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnvgq8STMGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. what, i didnt see that, whoops sorry.

    ReplyDelete