Friday, March 5, 2010

$L6 closes a match, feels guilty, questions her dealbreakers

OK, this is all very new and exciting, but I just closed the first match I got from someone requesting communication with me without even answering questions. Is this going to give me bad online dating karma in the future? I hope not, but I just happen to know already that if you drink alcohol only a few times a year and are self-admittedly a picky eater (enough so to put this on your dating profile), we probably won't match. Also he lived more than 15 miles away which is too far for me to do a walk of shame from in the morning. I would have to hitchhike or ride on the back of his motorcycle. No thanks!

Dear eHarmony, that wasn't your best match. Try harder.

I apparently need an alcoholic, adventurous eater who lives two blocks away,
$L6

No comments:

Post a Comment