Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FIVE is ALIVE

Hello readers,

I signed up for eH as promised, however, I've been in some what of a rut. This weekend was just overall terrible: my exam was horrible, I received undesirable test results from the previous exam, Crate and Barrel delivered the wrong bed I ordered, I didn't cap my Dior Show mascara so it dried out, someone created an offensive twitter account for me (just kidding that shiz is hilarious)...and to top it all off the $90 for 3 months promo ended just as I was entering my CC digits. UGH. Sorry. I'm being a huge Debbie Downer. That's enough of mybitter buffalo/poor me rant.

I logged into eH Sunday night expecting a Woof Factor of 75% based on the other $ingle Ladies' experiences. To my surprise, I only had a couple Woof Jobs (that sounds nasty, I'll refrain from using that again). However, my promising Teen Wolf Tom was literally a werewolf. UGH. I responded to the suitors that sent me questions and reviewed the pics of all my matches. Seeing as there were 50 matches and I decided to peruse them at 10p on a Sunday night, I didn't do a thorough analysis of each profile. I did find some good ones.

I've been kind of disappointed that I'm not engaging in friendly banter with my suitors a la $L2, nor am I participating in Date Week2k10. However, I'm realizing this is all my fault. Partaking in eH has just made me realize that I'm a very passive person. I want things to come to me and unfold my way.

I have about 3 requests to skip guided communication and going straight to email. These boys are pretty decent too. However, I am overcome with a sense of uneasiness... similar to that feeling you got as a twelve year old when sending out your A/S/L over AOL instant messenger. After morning chatting with $L 2, I'm going to have to be more ballzy and start sending out "Ice Breakers" and engaging in the open communication email. I've got a busy evening of eH'ing ahead of me.

Boring the readers to death with her crabby pants post,
$L 5

No comments:

Post a Comment